• Community vibes: Most important point! Don’t be shy, give out the high-fives, smiles and get to know those you are training alongside...you may make some lifelong friendships!
• Booking of classes: We kindly ask that you book your classes in advance via the Wolfe Den App and avoid last minute cancellations. The system will then alert those on the waiting list when a spot becomes available. On arrival, please ensure to sign in via the iPad.
• Gym floor: Classes take priority of the gym floor, so should athletes be doing their own program, please relocate to the outside gym area, upstairs functional space, or chat to one of the coaches for guidance on the best place to train.
• Dropping of weights: No dropping of empty barbells or barbells with 5kg plates – we kindly ask you handle all equipment with care.
• Unlimited membership: if you are in the gym unaccompanied and run into an emergency, be sure to click the emergency button in the Hybrid AF app or call 000 immediately.
• Weight vests: The weight vests at the gym are individually owned by members so should you need to use a weight vest, please ask the owner or coach for permission prior to use.
• Upstairs functional area: this area is allocated to those on the Unlimited gym membership. The area can be used at any time. We kindly ask, no dropping of weights upstairs or children left unaccompanied.
• Parking: We understand some of our class sizes can be jam packed and finding a park can be tricky! We kindly ask that you park on Yuilles Road or within the front carpark. Please do not park in the neighboring carpark or their front area – specially do not park in the mechanic’s carpark or front grass area.
• Smile for the camera: please note that Wolfe Den CrossFit has a camera system throughout the whole facility (obviously excluding the bathrooms and treatment rooms) for the safety of all those attending and leaving their belongings behind.
• Please ensure during the class time, all children are off the gym floor, not swinging on equipment and are located within the kids’ room or to the side of the gym on seat/pram and away from the general gym floor space.
• We kindly ask that no children are to be roaming/unaccompanied upstairs - there is many heavy weights upstairs and are for adult use only.
• Please ensure not to remove other members children from the kids’ room without the parents’ permission.
• Please ensure the kids room is cleaned and all food leftovers placed in the bin.
Thanks so much for reading and contributing to making Wolfe Den CrossFit the most welcoming community and the very best place to train.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.