Introducing the 3rd edition of Wolfe Den CrossFit's same-sex partner competition, The Battle of the Wolves. Located in the heart of the iconic Mornington Peninsula, the day-long event will be held on Saturday 2 September 2023.
The CrossFit competition will be broken into two main divisions:
· Intermediate M/M & F/F Pairs
· RXD M/M & F/F Pairs
· Master’s 45 years + M/M & F/F Pairs
This is an event not to miss..Prizes and sponsorship gifting provided to podium finishes as well as DJ, photographer, food trucks and more present on the day.
Whether you’re participating or spectating, standby as athletes go head-to-head for the ultimate hunt of the fitness pair.
How to book?
Simply follow these easy steps to book your pairs spot.
Step 1: CLICK HERE to register your pair
Step 2. Click here to join our Facebook event page and be kept up to date with competition updates. While you are there follow Wolfe Den on social media:
Then you are locked and loaded... ready to go!
Read below some handy fun-facts about our event:
· EARLY BIRD EXCLUSIVE FEE $170 per pair
· Early bird registration closes Monday 1 August with per pair cost then going to $190 per pair
What does the day include?
Athlete registration will kick off early at 7:00am, followed by an athlete and judges briefing and the first heat beginning at 8am. Spectators and athletes alike will be able to enjoy:
· DJ spinning tunes all day
· Food and drink vans
· Photographer and content creators to capture athletes in action
· Sponsors and free sampling
Are there prizes?
Podium finishes will secure themselves prizes as well as sponsorship gifting.
What are the standards?
Intermediate and Master’s division athletes are to be efficient in the following standards without further scaling:
· Ring rows
· Knee raises
· Thruster / snatch F20kgs/ M30kg
· Clean and jerk F30/M40KG
· Kettlebell swings F12kgs/M16kg
RXD division athletes are to be efficient in the following standards without further scaling:
· Toes to Bar
· Thruster / snatchM50kg / F35kgs
· Clean and jerk F40/M60KG
· Kettlebell swings F16kgs/M24kg
· Handstand pushups
· Rope climbs
· Bar muscle ups
We are always on the look out for like-minded businesses that we can include in our event! Please reach out to Nat at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would love to be included.
· Team transfers accepted
· Team cancellations and refunds not available
· Teen athletes welcome to participate
Need to chat?
For all enquiries, sponsorship opportunities or to chat to one of our friendly team will be able to assist. Please email Natalie Rixon on email@example.com